Saturday, March 7, 2009

Stereo sound

When I was in the hospital, I wanted to listen to some music with my headphones. At that point, I fully realized that I am deaf in my left ear. Fortunately, the most interesting part of the music comes through the right ear part of a normal pair of headphones, so I went ahead and listened with what I had.

Earlier this week, I realized that I needed to solve this problem, so I looked online and found a company that makes a single earbud that receives stereo sound. Many other single earbuds you will find produce mono sound, and in order to use them, you would have to convert all of your music from stereo to mono. That wasn't quite what I was looking for. Luckily, I came across Scan Sound and their 1-Bud product.

The only thing is that I have a first-generation iPhone that requires an additional adapter in order to connect non-iPhone headphones. Oh well, now I can listen to the whole song with just one ear! Yay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment