Friday, March 6, 2009

Happy Friday!

This morning I went to my physical therapy appointment. It was tough! First I was on the arm bike for ten minutes, then I did some stretching, then I did bicep curls – three sets of 20 reps with 4 lb weights. After that were several different exercises with stretchy bands. The last one was the hardest; I had a band looped around my wrists, and I had to pull the band with both arms so it was stretched as I walked my hands up and down the wall (3 sets of 10). I was sweaty at the end of that one. Luckily, that was the end of my hour of therapy. The therapist said that I might be sore for two days afterward, but if the pain continues into three days, that means we were too aggressive and we'll back off next time. I go back next Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment