Sunday, March 1, 2009

Pain in my head

I haven't felt like doing much today. I got up at 10 and then needed a nap around 1. It was hard to sleep last night because I couldn't get comfortable. My head has been hurting today, mostly on and around my incision. From reading posts on the ANA Discussion Forum, I think the pain is due to nerves waking up and saying "hey, I'm here and you did stuff to me, blaahhhhhhhh." The back of my head is still numb though.

Maybe I've been doing too much the past few days as well. On Friday night, Phil and I walked to a friend's place to take care of his cat. It was about 2 miles round-trip. On Saturday morning, we went to the office, and then I took a nap in the afternoon when we got home. We went to the grocery store on Saturday night and then did laundry. Today I'm just tired and have head pain, though I'm feeling unproductive so I just did the dishes.

Tomorrow and Tuesday are going to be busy days, so I guess it's not so bad to take it easy today. I need to go to Petco to use a coupon before it expires, and I have my first session of physical therapy for my shoulder tomorrow. Fun stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment