Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Waiting

I'm at work today - I have 2 1/2 days left until I'm out for six weeks. Seems pretty surreal. It's just so strange to go from regular-do-everything Kim to had-brain-surgery Kim. I really only get freaked out when I imagine waking up after surgery and having a bunch of tubes and IVs and stuff on me.

I had a dream about everything last night. I was staying on the 94th floor of a hotel the night before surgery. I had to be there at 5:30 am, but I woke up at 6 am. I rushed to the hospital and they took me in and put a gown on me. Then I was on a gurney being wheeled around the hospital but I wasn't going to surgery. The details are fuzzy now, but basically I was just going to different places and being left there with no explanation. Eventually, I found my family and they didn't know what was going on either. Then we were told that it was a fake hospital and they never intended to do any surgery, so the whole day was a waste of time. Not sure what that means...

No comments:

Post a Comment