Saturday, February 21, 2009

Feeling good

I've been feeling pretty normal for the past couple of days. Yesterday I took a shower by myself (using the shower chair), and Alice and I walked up to Cleveland Park (probably around a mile round-trip). Today we went to Whole Foods, and it was my first time back on the Metro. The trip itself went fine, but I was tired when we got home. I'm going to start using the Wii Fit again soon and maybe go to an actual yoga class next week. We'll see.

Chocolate is tasting better, but I haven't tried Diet Coke again yet. My mouth is feeling a little more normal, and my eye hasn't been too dry lately. I'm almost done with the steroid, so we'll see how things feel a couple of days after the last one of those.

I've been a lot hungrier the past day or two - I lost about six pounds in the hospital, and I can feel it. I'm sure they'll come back over time though. My clothes are kind of baggy.

My arm is improving. I've been using it more, and I think that's definitely helping. It feels stronger and more of my ring finger is coming back. My right leg is still sore though.

Phil and Alice have been doing a great job taking care of me, even when I get cranky at times. Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment