Monday, April 20, 2009

10 weeks post-op

You've probably noticed that I'm not posting a whole lot lately. Things are pretty much back to normal for the most part, and regular life stuff has taken priority.

Here's a quick update regarding my remaining post-surgery issues:
  • Left hand - still feels a bit strange but is less hypersensitive. Still waiting to see if it ever feels like my other hand again.
  • Left eye - been wearing contact lenses again for a few weeks. Eye is ok but a tad dry at times. Still no tears when I cry.
  • Right knee - overall, much less tight than before. Can do a full quad stretch again, but the muscles/joint get tight after I stand for a long period of time.
  • Left ear - still no hearing. I don't think it's coming back.
  • Hair - growing back.
  • Scalp - seems to be getting a little less numb because it's somewhat painful at times.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy to read that you are doing well. You look great - and I like the new hair cut! The hearing must be odd - I haven't thought that much about how hearing works and blocking out background noises until I read your post. Remember how awful it was listening to RW all day. We could have put her at your left.
    HM

    ReplyDelete