Monday, September 8, 2008

Getting the run-around

I had been trying to set up another appointment with Dr. K, but his receptionists kept telling me that he's on vacation. I left a message and then followed up later when they said he would be back in the office, but they told me that he's still not back. The problem was that he had no appointment openings until later in October, but I didn't want to wait that long to see him again. The staff had to check with him before they could set up a double-booking. Eventually I emailed Dr. J to see if he could help things along, which ended up working. I'll be seeing Dr. K again on Sept. 29, which is awhile from now, but I guess I have no choice. Meanwhile, I'll keep doing more research.

(In the interest of full disclosure, this post was actually written on 1/29/09.)

No comments:

Post a Comment